Kinetic Wave Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Change

4 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Change Empty The Ultimate Change

Post by Captain Snyder Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Okay guys, I know you've been expecting to see the server up once again, but...

The thought of a new server gamemode entirely has been in circulation, for a bit now, and it seems that we'll be most likely doing two things.

1. Create a new community, (And let this one die off with a good name, like it should've some time ago.)
2. Create a custom lore post-apocalyptic roleplay.

We're going to be making it very detailed, and if you enjoyed KWG, you will most likely find yourself enjoying the server it will become in the future.

Plot twist, it's going to be Clockwork.

We're sorry to disappoint you.

More information will come later on.

Keep livin', Wastelanders.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Change Empty Re: The Ultimate Change

Post by Dog Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 am

Captain Snyder wrote:1. Create a new community, (And let this one die off with a good name, like it should've some time ago.)
I hope you're not lying about this part.  KWG won't die with a good name, after about 3 revivals now with each one being worse than the last, but it'd be better than beating a dead horse again and establishing an even worse name for the community.
Captain Snyder wrote:2. Create a custom lore post-apocalyptic roleplay.
I see what you're doing and approve of it if you add on further with your own ideas and credit the owner, if we're on the same page.
Oh, and for the love of god, if we're talking about the same custom lore, don't take up the mantle and try to play as the biggest and baddest beast around (you know the one I'm talking about).  I wouldn't involve any of them at all until a few weeks after launch, if the server has a steady player-base. Even then it's going to be a hassle to deal with, but it'll be more reasonable than using them from the start. No matter how enticing it is, don't.

Aside from that, good luck getting it all set up, mang. (not sarcastic, I swear)
Dog
Dog
Wasteland Demi-God
Wasteland Demi-God

http://www._.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gunrunner Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 am

I think this is a good idea. Good luck.
The Gunrunner
The Gunrunner
Vault Rebel
Vault Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ezrik Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 am

I guess it could work. And yeah, y'all should've let KWG die when it originally did. Snyder's tried to revive it how many times now? Yeah. A fresh start could do this community some good.

*EDIT*
W-wait. Hold on.
D-did you say...
Clockwork?!
Hopefully it goes well, because coding in Clockwork is a whole 'nother beast, Snyder.

Lord Ezrik
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum