Kinetic Wave Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]  Empty Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]

Post by herosloth Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:01 am

I was asked by some friends on C16 to review this server.
I literally just checked the forums and I cannot write a review for the server, for the safety of the server.

I will say this and only this.
Forums make the server.
Then Staff.
Then content.

Forums are the basis of every server. I literally can't read the shit I'm typing.
https://i.gyazo.com/16624b191c305dc29c962d8c5bcc6684.png

There are ads on the forums.
And when your server loses it's character datatables, your forum sql lite backs that up. As someone who is partially colorblind, I'm literally confused as to why everything is the correct color. If you don't know how to set up a forum, ask someone to. People love setting up forums for free. C16 is full of them. Hell, Lev will do it for a hug. The forums are condensed into 4 or 5 parts? And I couldn't even find a suggestions place. I found a kiss the owner's ass forum Very Happy

Also. No HTML.
Anyways, name a server that lasted more than 3 months on Forumotion. Sorry. Maybe I'll write a review when the server is ready. Even by browsing the forums I can't even tell if the server is up yet nor an ip to join it? Anyways, good luck everyone. Well. Some of you. Maybe I'll pop in and minge someday soon.

Love, the tyrant herosloth

EDIT: I see a development team of three. What are they developing? And why not a forum .-.

herosloth
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]  Empty Re: Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]

Post by Captain Snyder Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:18 pm

OOC section > Developer Dungeon > Suggestions / Bugs.

Also, I've been using forumotion for a very long time.
If somebody looks at the forums, and says "Ew these forums are gross, the server is shit", then I do not want them on the server because that's quite literally judging the server by it's cover.

Forumotion isn't pretty, I can get that. But it gets the job done, and it does it right, that's what I like about it.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]  Empty Re: Suggestions. [Herosloth the tyrant.]

Post by herosloth Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Move this thread to the correct allocation please. As for forums,

You guys get a free forum with your server though... .-. If you can make a forumotion you can make an xenforo forum just as quickly

herosloth
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down