Kinetic Wave Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mancore' Super Mutant Application

4 posters

Go down

'Mancore' Super Mutant Application Empty 'Mancore' Super Mutant Application

Post by Cloud Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Username: Cloud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54210525

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thecloudypoo

Time on server: Was a player from the original KWG. So, played from start to end of that, however long that was.

Is this a character application, or transfer: Transfer if that means from OLD KWG, if not, then Application.

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it): If this IS considered a transfer, then roughly, Mancore was a big ol' huggable fuck, one that everyone liked. He protected town and shit after making friends with humans. Then, after realizing he wasn't needed anymore, ran off never to be seen again. The backstory sorta carries on after that, so.

What OOC items are you requesting? Don't think I need any?

What IC-Only items are you requesting? Heavy metal armor, bumper sword.

Roleplay experiences? Quite a few years. 2 or so on GMod. But, a few more in RPGs. And forums. etc etc.

Why should you have all this?[One paragraph required]

Well, I understand mutant roleplay rather well, and honestly quite enjoy it. If a Fallout server needs anything, it's mutants. Because god knows that the world is crawling with them. Mancore was a damn good character back in old KWG, and bringing him back with his new mindset will make things a bit more interesting for survivors just walking out thinking they won't get punished. He isn't going to go out of his way to crush people, but if they dare challenge him they should be prepared to get smashed. I understand how to responsibly play a mutant, and do understand that if I abuse anything given he can be taken away. And that's just about all I've got.

[Three paragraphs required]Backstory:

Nothing but stomps echo the street at Mancore's feet. He hasn't seen a human in days, hell, years maybe. What day was it? The mutant wondered. What year? What hour? Where am I? The creature didn't understand. Wait, no, not creature. Man. Mancore was man, right? No. Mancore was creature. But he liked humans, right? Mancore was creature.
The street rattled about the lumbering mass as he walked the street. It didn't take much walking before he reached his destination; a desolate schoolhouse. Inside? He didn't know what existed. He'd been walking for too long. He'd been alone for too long. He didn't know if he even wished to go in anymore. But, he knew he had to face up to what he'd be dying for so long; contact. With anything.
He lowered his shoulder, ramming through the door with a brutish strength he hadn't needed to access for a long time. Once through, the lumbering beast froze. Inside, people fell from chairs, a main lobby area before him. Some children sat on beds, stretching from having just woken up. A dog sat under a table, cowering. Why were they all scared? What had happened to Mancore? Humans used to love him.
From a side hallway, a man appeared, his head covered by a mask. He waltzed his way forward, gun slightly tense in an area between raised and lowered. He spoke first to Mancore, keeping quite a bit of distance. The humans began pushing children back, watching Mancore like... an animal.
"...Who are you? Why are you here?"
"...I..." Mancore looked to the ground, his breathing growing heavier. Something was hurting; his brain. He shook his head, eyes shutting tightly. "I... uh..." He lets out a pained growl, his head beginning to throb. "I... am..." He feels his head clear, before all is suddenly obvious to him. He knew who he was. He knew what he was. He knew what they were. He knew... "I. AM. MAAAANNNNCOOORREE!"
The beast roared, slamming himself forward. He'd topple the man over with tremendous speed, other humans screaming as he lifted him, ripping him in half like paper. Each side of the man would fly to opposite sides of the room, blood splattering across Mancore's face. He let out a roar, stomping forward and shaking everything in the room.

(Assuming you don't want gore. I'll skip him murdering everyone inside.)

Mancore breaks through the other door, a job finished. He wipes blood from his sword before sheathing it. He looks down the road he had come, then back to the building, his mouth opening to speak. Not to anyone, but to himself:

"I... am not a human. Those were... days of past. I do not be-long with humans. I was... a fool." He growls lowly to himself. "I am monster. I am beast. I. AM. MANCORE." The mutant would yell to the skies, echoing off the bit of city he was in. His mind had snapped. Humans were no longer under his protection. A new threat was heading into the wastes, and it didn't have any intention of going silently.

What are your perks/skills? Muscular as fuck, understands some about making armor and weapons

What are your faults/flaws? Not incredibly intelligent, not very sneaky, pretty damn loud

Character traits: Tall and muscular, loud and obnoxious. Very violent and rather dumb. Hardly smart enough to read. Anger issues.  Assuming these are traits you wanted?

(Optional)Character Description: Eh. Can be done in-game.

Passive RP(15 Lines required):

** 'Mancore' slowly stomps into his humble abode, looking around with a deep grunt, followed by a lumbered breath.
** 'Mancore' begins mumbling, non-sensibly, to himself as he walks to his bloodied metal table, sniffing in the smell of fresh blood still upon it.
** 'Mancore' turns, sliding himself to a sit upon the table with a growl as it bends a bit under his weight. To his right and left, two other spots of mutant ass size would indent themselves in the table. Obviously, he'd tried sitting here before.
'Mancore' says, "Weak... table. Must get new one soon."
** 'Mancore' grumbles some as he reaches to his back, carefully removing his bumper sword to rest in his lap. It would be coated to the hilt in splatters of red fluid; blood, more than likely.
'Mancore' says, "Why must humans dirty... my stuff. Stupid humans. Can scream, but why bleed? On MANCORE'S things?"
** 'Mancore' growls lowly, giving a long exhale as he reaches off to his left, collecting a moist 'rag' into his massive hand.
** The rag would be covered in previous blood, clearly just the torn off shirt of a most likely dead human.
'Mancore' says, "One thing... humans are good for. Right?"
** 'Mancore' would begin sliding the rag up and down the blade, chuckling to himself deeply. Upon finishing his job, 'Mancore' tosses the rag bag to his left.
'Mancore' says, "I remember one time... human scream. AAAAGGHH. He said. And I say, HAHAHAHA. Human funny."
** 'Mancore' slides to a stand, chuckling some more after his following joke. He slides the bumper sword back to it's sheath upon his back, laughing continually growing.
** 'Mancore' stomps outside, laughter booming at this point, one hand on his stomach, holding it tightly. "BAHAHAHAHA."
'Mancore' yells, "HUMAN FUNNY. HUMAN STUPID. HAHAHAA."
** 'Mancore' stomps heavily into the wastes, keeping his bellowing laugh going for a few minutes as he does. "HAHA..."

Combat RP(15 Lines required):

** 'Mancore' adjusts his posture, growling loudly as he pulls his bumper from his back.
** [6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] backs away slowly, patting towards his hip in search of his weapon, slowly removing a combat knife from within his pocket.
'Mancore' says, "THAT your sword? HAHAHA."
** 'Mancore' laughs, echoing it about the narrow street. He takes a hard step forward, tightening his grip around the blade.
[6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] says, "I-I don't want any trouble, now."
** 'Mancore' cracks his neck, placing both hands now onto his blade. He takes another step forward, laughing briefly and lowly. "Well, I do."
** [6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] continues to back up, until his back hits the car behind him. The man would be shaking lightly, his knife raised towards the mutant. "Y-You don't want to do this!"
'Mancore' says, "Yes..."
'Mancore' yells, "I DO!!!"
** 'Mancore' raises his sword high above his head, roaring out, "MAAAAANNNNCOOOORREEE!" Before he slams the sword downward, trying to cleave the man in half.
** [6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] gasps at the first yell, launching himself off to the side as the mutant goes down for a cleave, crying out as he slams to the ground. "Agggh!"
** 'Mancore' roars as his sword lodges into the fragile metal of the car, the man landing directly off to his right. He growls as he releases the blade, deciding to abandon it for now, before taking a massive step to the man's stomach.
** [6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] cries out as the mutant's metal-covered foot stomps onto his stomach, presumably beginning to crush him.
** 'Mancore' does indeed begin to crush the man's stomach, holding it very painfully to the ground as his hand reaches down to the man's head. He clasps it tightly, growling as he begins to pull upwards, slowly but roughly, trying to detach it from the rest of his body.
** [6'1/ScruffyBrownHai...] cries out before being cut off by his head detachment. His body would collapse limply under the mutant's foot, landing with a thud as his blood splattered across the asphalt.
** 'Mancore' lets out a deafening roar as he crushes the skull in his hand, removing his foot from the body. "LET THIS BE WARNING. I. AM. MAAAAAANNNNCCCOOOORRREEE!" He would sheath his bumper, spitting down onto the corpse, before turning to sprint off down the street, thundering along it.

Notes: None.
Cloud
Cloud
Wastelander
Wastelander

Back to top Go down

'Mancore' Super Mutant Application Empty Re: 'Mancore' Super Mutant Application

Post by Dog Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Bit of an old formatting, but the rest seems alright.  Typical mutie brute, no weird BoS affiliation like the last Super Mutant that got applied for.
+Support
Dog
Dog
Wasteland Demi-God
Wasteland Demi-God

http://www._.com

Back to top Go down

Post by herosloth Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:17 am

-Decline.

RP examples are very weak. Server's in Closed beta last I recalled. Your asking for heavy armor and whatever the fucking christ a bumper sword is.

If it's anything higher than alloy metal, I'm not changing my vote. Saber swords are.. Well. Let's not all be reminded of Skelly now eh?

Right. Heavy Armor isn't needed when the server is this new. I mean what the fuck do you need protection from? Besides admin characters. Not everyone should be requesting weapons and armor.
And you're literally asking for this sword without knowledge of using it.

RP examples were also weak and one sided. I'd like to see that you're not just mancore. That you're not buffing this kid up. You can have multiple personalities.

**Mancore fists Cloud for app.
**Cloud does a scottish moan and begs for Snyder's acceptance.

<3 Revise ideas.

herosloth
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 pm

@herosloth

If you want me to fall victim to the 'who can write better' application, I can gladly change my RP examples. Realistically speaking, not many people type out paragraphs. Also, as it currently stands, there will be 2 things for people to be afraid of in the wasteland: Ghouls(maybe) and the Protegers. In any case, Mancore would take a collective rally from the citizens of whatever the fuck our town's called to take him down.
A bumper sword is, exactly as the name states, a sword made of a car bumper. It isn't the strongest thing in the world, but it is pretty tough and fairly heavy.
Also, something notable, please be professional when giving your critique. It is quite annoying when people do shit like:

**Mancore fists Cloud for app.
**Cloud does a scottish moan and begs for Snyder's acceptance.

Makes me not even want to acknowledge your response.
And if it is such a big deal, I can gladly tell you how Mancore learned to swing his impossibly easily swung sword. And how he learned to cleave people in half. Also, this app(as well as others I'm assuming) are not going to be accepted DURING the closed beta. But, again, moral of my post:

- Don't be an ass.
- If you want me to add paragraphs to my RP examples, k.
- If you want to know how a mutant knows how to cut people with a sharp object, k.

That's all.

I do appreciate the criticism, don't get me wrong. Just dislike the way you delivered it. Perhaps that's just me, perhaps not, I don't know.
Cloud
Cloud
Wastelander
Wastelander

Back to top Go down

Post by herosloth Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:41 pm

No. Youre right. I was a bitch. This app and the other app. I will revise my critiscm so it benefits the applicant and server,

herosloth
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Accepted!

You absolutely can NOT be friendly towards any human whatsoever, you can however be neutral and tell them to fuck off.

You can only be neutral should another super mutant be ordering you to do so, I.E, MEATLOAF!!!'s character.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down