Kinetic Wave Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gizmo's Gunrunners app

4 posters

Go down

Gizmo's Gunrunners app Empty Gizmo's Gunrunners app

Post by Gizmo Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Username: Gizmo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24053132

Steam Profile: ✿Gold Skies✿

Time on server: Starting

Is this a character application, or transfer: Application

[Three paragraphs required]Backstory:
Jessica Tempser was born in 2275 under two gunrunners who had fallen in love during their job. Jessica grew up around the Vegas Strip and was put to labor by her parents at the age of 7 to pick up and clean around the factory/shop. Around the age of 9, Jessica had found out that her mother had been killed by raiders that had attacked them on a run. The family fell into a depression and stayed away from workshop for a long while. At the age of 10, Jessica was put next to her father to work on certain guns that she could easily assemble and hold. Her father taught her the ins and outs of smaller handguns and how to put them together with his help.
Jessica spent 2 years putting together pistols before she moves up to rifles and bigger weapons. Her father would no longer help her put the guns together because she would be learning quickly and could somewhat do it herself with little help from him. During that year on her birthday, she received one of the rifles she had made with the word "Daddy" scratched into the stock. Jessica used the rifle as much as she could while shooting targets she had set up. She started with larger targets and slowly made her way down to smaller and smaller targets to shoot at. At the age of 14, Jessica's father came down with a sickness that left him in bed and unable to work. At this point, Jessica had to work two shifts to make certain guns and since she wasn't really good at making rifles, she had fallen behind on orders and was losing money quickly. At the age of 15, Jessica's father had died of his sickness and she was working on a small variety of weapons for the gun runners until one day she was brought a weapon to repair; a weapon she had never seen before in her lifetime.
She looked over the gun carefully and realized that it was powered by a battery and was broken in half. After a few days of planning and getting the right parts for this weapon, she had completed in repairing a Lazer Rifle. Many more years passed where she sat in the workshop and repaired or made as many guns as she could including rifles and more advanced weapons for the gun runners. When she was 19, she had been requested to run some guns to a place up north by a man on the strip who was paying over 5,000 caps to get these guns delivered. Jessica quickly built the guns and headed her way with a caravan that was headed to a close state. She had walked for days and days that eventually turned into months and months before reaching South Dakoda where she was ambushed by raiders who had killed everyone and taken the weapons as she watched from the distance and ran. Soon she found the small place (where we are now) and decided to look around for a new place to start up. She would have nothing but her old hunting rifle, some damaged leather armor and a backpack.
What are your perks/skills?
Good with rifles
High Stamina
What are your faults/flaws?
Slight insanity
Cannot carry anything to heavy
Bruised body
Character traits:
High Charisma
Happy most of the time
Good Aim

Passive RP(15 Lines required):
**Jessica would look around the wasteland to see the sights of the barren earth
**Jessica would soon walk around on the rocky terrain as she softly sighs to herself
**Jessica would find a small place with a few rocks around, sitting on a rock and setting her backpack down
**Jessica sighs as she looks at the dirt below her and lowers her head
**Jessica closes her eyes as she breaths in the dirty air and relaxes
**Jessica reaches down and grasps some dirt in her hand as she lets it slowly fall out
**Jessica reaches into her backpack and pulls out an old Nuka Cola bottle, taking more dirt and beginning to fill it up
**Jessica continues to do this for a while as she watches her bottle fill up
**Jessica would quietly mumble to herself as she looks around "I wanna go home.."
**Jessica finishes filling the bottle and stands up quickly as she looks around again
**Jessica would find another rock and set it up on the rock slowly before walking back
**Jessica would pick up her rifle and pull the slide back to check if it is loaded
**Jessica takes aim at the bottle and slowly breaths in before taking a shot
**Jessica watches as the bottle breaks into pieces and the dirt flies everywhere
**Jessica lowers her rifle as she hears something moving around her
Combat RP(15 Lines required):
**Jessica looks to where the sound is coming from as another gunshot rings out from the area
**Jessica quickly ducks down behind the rock and cocks her rifle again
**Jessica then sees a few bandits round the corner of a rock as the begin shooting at her
**Jessica would slide down as bullets hit around her quickly, not giving her time to peek up and shoot
**Jessica would listen as they begin reloading at the same time
**Jessica pokes her rifle up and takes aim quickly before pulling the trigger
**Jessica sees the raider fall to the ground as blood splatter follows him
**Jessica looks at the other as he yells "You're dead meat!"
**Jessica quickly ducks back down as he begins firing again at her
**Jessica would wait again for him to reload before popping up and taking a shot
**Jessica sees the bandit still standing and ducks down to quickly load in a few more rounds
**Jessica pops up again quickly and takes another shot at the bandit, standing there and watching him fall
**Jessica breaths heavily as she ducks back down and slumps against the rock to catch her breath
**Jessica slowly peaks out one more time to see the dead raiders laying there in the dirt
**Jessica gets up quickly and grabs her bag as she looks back at them
**Jessica would turn and begin to walk off quickly

Last edited by Gizmo on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gizmo
Gizmo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

Gizmo's Gunrunners app Empty Re: Gizmo's Gunrunners app

Post by Infidel Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:46 pm

+Support, we need traders.

Infidel
Vault Outcast
Vault Outcast

Back to top Go down

Post by BB52000 (Bryan) Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am

My lil comment, ik it's a cunt move but uhh.. drop the year of birth down by 3, it's set at 16 years right now. Also good app, need some trading business. (even if everyone's crazy on the inside) I've just completely read the application, ability to craft heavy weapons at the age of 14? That needs to be nerfed mate.. Anywho that's just my input on the situation. Just add some more flaws (Idk, find something crucial or [redact] something just for the admins to know). and dial down the abilities abit please. Constructive criticism is all.
BB52000 (Bryan)
BB52000 (Bryan)
Wasteland Demi-God
Wasteland Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:05 pm

BB52000 (Bryan) wrote:My lil comment, ik it's a cunt move but uhh.. drop the year of birth down by 3, it's set at 16 years right now. Also good app, need some trading business. (even if everyone's crazy on the inside) I've just completely read the application, ability to craft heavy weapons at the age of 14? That needs to be nerfed mate.. Anywho that's just my input on the situation. Just add some more flaws (Idk, find something crucial or [redact] something just for the admins to know).  and dial down the abilities abit please. Constructive criticism is all.

Alright everything is fixed and also; Snyder told me that the year was 2291 so the year 2275 makes sense for the age. Thank you Smile
Gizmo
Gizmo
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by b0bpwns Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm just going to say what I think about this app, as I will with every other one I comment on, it's not good right now.

The story is sorta generic and boring, not to mention short and un-detailed. I suppose you can fix this by making it longer, also, make paragraphs shorter and make sure to have spacing so it's not just one big clump.

Now, it seems what you're asking for is the ability to manufacture guns and maybe ammunition, but, how is your character going to get the tools, work station, and the raw materials to do this anyways? I mean I suppose this can happen ICly but it would be rather difficult.

Lastly your skills and perks seem good, being proficient with a rifle might make sense but I'd say really any one can have that skill so long as they know how to RP with it. As for your stamina that makes sense as you've been walking for days on end and even running away from raiders so I'd say you're fit. The slight insanity is also reasonable because you lost your family, shipment, etc, but don't use it as a means of becoming some crazy murderer who mugs people for their stuff and such. Last thing, your high charisma is fine and I could see your character obtaining her bartering/speech skills from helping sell items at the shop.

Now, overall this application seems incomplete, and sorta hard to actually apply ICly. I don't think your character will ever manufacture guns, but I think she may become a gun repairer, and possibly modifier depending on what Snyder allows. I think your traits are reasonable, and having a gun is alright, but you should really change up your back story, make it more detailed, etc.

For now this is -Support but I think that this has a lot of potential, if you change your application I will change my support accordingly.

b0bpwns
Vault Security
Vault Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum