View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sergeant Benjamin Pershing

Post by Gefaehrlich on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:17 am

"Benjamin Pershing"
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Height: 6'0
Birthdate: 2267
Attire: Standard-Issue NCR Trooper uniform - Armor vest included, Standard-Issue Helmet, Sand-goggles and Face-wrap/Bandanna.

Additional Information: Born to a pair of Farmers working within the Realm of the NCR Government, verified citizen of the NCR - Conscripted into the NCRA, though holds no ill-will towards the Government, Soldiers, or Citizens. (Not much to tell about this guy. He has little to no 'interesting' backstory.)

Skills & Attributes
Proficient, Above Average, Average, Below Average, Un-proficient

Small Guns
Big Guns
Survival
Melee
Unarmed
Speech
Barter
Repair
Explosives
Medicine
Sneak
Science
Lockpick
Energy Weapons

Relationships
Close Friends, Friends, Acquaintances, Suspicious, Enemy

Lieutenant Roland Howard: Commanding Officer, One of the reasons the few survivors managed to avoid biting a bullet whilst the rest of the battalion was killed off. Benjamin has great respect for this man, regardless of what has happened - or what will happen - and is proud that this man is his Commanding Officer. (Update 1): A man whom Benjamin looked up to, whom he was proud to fight alongside - A brave man, brought to his knees by the weight of what had transpired - At least he was happy, in the end.

Private Korey Hucks: The soldier that Benjamin has gotten to know the most - though that isn't saying much. Benjamin has simply spoken with Hucks at length, deciding that he enjoys his company - The man also helped bandage Benjamin's wounds after a nasty encounter with a Surprise Gecko that had entered the perimeter of the town.

Ranger Riley Torres: The Desert Ranger previously in charge of protecting the town - Benjamin has gotten to know very little of the Ranger, though He likes her general attitude, finding her easy to speak to - It's also a major weight off the shoulders to know that there's a Desert Ranger in the same area, with them being well-known for their combat prowess.  

John Sherman: So far the only trader in the region that Benjamin has met - possibly the only trader in the region. Benjamin enjoys Sherman's visits, finding the man's happy attitude and his ridiculous comments pleasantly amusing and uplifting. He also recognizes just how important Sherman is to the area, as without him a source of purified water and a decent supply of food would be lost - and who knows what would be lost with it.

'The Mute': The young woman who helped 'walk' Benjamin to the well in order for him to better treat his injuries sustained from the unexpected Gecko attack. He has run across her a few times afterwards, however he is currently unsure what to think of her.

Vargas Willo: A man whom Benjamin had met a day or two after Foxtrot 5's survivors had set up within Serenity. Benjamin is currently conflicted with his thoughts on the man. - He's snarky, rather rude - But also occasionally friendly, and obviously an intelligent person. - Only time will tell how the relationship unfolds.

Recruit Sebastion Sharp: The first of the new 'NCR Recruits' made by the Remnants of Foxtrot 5. Benjamin is rather hopeful, as the aged man(ghoul) seems to know his way around the wasteland, and no doubt has years of experience crammed within his head. Benjamin respects the man, despite the fact the he is indeed a ghoul - having never been 'taught' to discriminate against their kind whilst he was still young, and having little to no reason to fear, or hate them, as he grew older.

(It's rather difficult for me to remember everyone I've interacted with on a daily basis, so like always, if I've forgotten your character remind me to add them and I will :U)

Last edited by Gefaehrlich on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : NCR officially rebuilt)

Gefaehrlich
Vault Outcast
Vault Outcast

Back to top Go down

Re: Sergeant Benjamin Pershing

Post by Noahleahy on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:38 am

John Sherman Very Happy

Noahleahy
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:43 am

That bandaged chick that you met lol
Cloud
Wastelander
Wastelander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gefaehrlich on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 am

Cloud wrote:That bandaged chick that you met lol

Gonna need a reminder about her - I assume you mean the 5'5 woman who helped Ben stagger to the well?

Gefaehrlich
Vault Outcast
Vault Outcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Yes. That twas me.
Cloud
Wastelander
Wastelander

Back to top Go down