Kinetic Wave Gaming.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules.

Go down

The Rules. Empty The Rules.

Post by Captain Snyder Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:36 am

"Most people think we're evil. It really all depends on how you look at it. Do I, Logan McCrae, find myself seeing some of the astrocities my people have committed enjoyable? No, It's awful."

"In a world where you can be shot and killed just because you like the NCR more than Caeser's Legion, there's a lotta morals in questions. Why do I lead the Protegers? I understand that it might not seem like i'm trying to protect others, hell, a slave collar ain't exactly comfortable either. But I provide... Solace, to those who don't have anything. I take the weak in, I teach them simple things that they'll need. Do I sell some of them? Yes, but I refuse to sell them to rapists and murderers. Contrary to popular belief, we're not all monsters. Just a few of us."

Rules of Enslavement

1. Do not enslave anybody under the age of 21, unless they are without parents. Should one's parent arrive; give them the child.
  2. Do not start a fight anywhere unless a slave is involved; your life is more important then a worthless mutt.
  3. Keep slaves in good shape, this means they must be fed and exercised.
  4. Do not engage in sexual encounters without the slave's consent.
  5. Do not work alone, you are required to leave the base as a duo.

More rules will be written as idiots create them.
Captain Snyder
Captain Snyder
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum